Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Here we go again!!!

I am pregnant! I cant believe it, well yes I can. I am going to have 3 babies. We are all thinking its going to be a boy, except Jack he think its a boy and a girl. Which we are going to name Dora and Diego. Can you imagine Diego Arsenault :)? Uncle Lawson has also given his ideas of what the name should be. If only I could remember them. They are so crazy I cant remember. I have felt a little sick lately but it is fine as long as I eat a cracker or something. I am really going to try not to get as fat this time. I really want to stay in shape so maybe all my friends can keep me motivated. Although I just took a 3 hour nap with my kids. I guess my body needed the rest. Anyways so here I am mama of 3!!!!! yippee. Its going to be a crazy ride. I just pray God gives me lots of patience with my other children durning this ride. I want to be a good mom and I know that means remaining patient even when times a hard. I have faith :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo happy for you!!! We love you!! S, H, & L

Kim Darnell said...

Julia's convinced you don't have a baby in your tummy; she thinks you're going to adopt...she thinks we should adopt as well (at the library, she picked out a book on adoption...hence all the adoption comments) Julia and Jeremiah were excited to see Jack and Josie's pictures :)

kf.ruhamah said...

1) Congratulations

2) I'd be very interested to hear what sort of exercise program you decide to implement during your pregnancy. I didn't notice a large weight gain while you were pregnant with Josie, but you seemed to lose the weight beautifully after she was born.

3) You looked lovely this morning. I really liked your dress.

4) I love John's and Jack's matching faux-hawks.