Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What we did on our date...

So we ended up going to the movies. We saw Rambo. I suggested a movie but the only thing playing at the time we could go- was Rambo. John was supposed to see it with his guy friends the other night but it was sold out so they saw There will be Blood. Anyways, it definitely wasn't romantic. It had alot of blood and killing (hints Rambo). Not really a girl movie. Although I'm sure some girls like this stuff (not me). I thought the movie was well done, almost to well done. When you are watching people die and it seems so real it just makes me sad. I cant imagine things like that in the world happening. It reminded me of Blood Diamond and Tears of the Sun. Two movies I like but always feel very helpless when I am done watching. Rambo wasn't as good as those movies. It had a few cheezie one liners. I don't want to ruin the ending but I thought they could have added a little more for a female audience. Anyways all in all I had a nice time with John and I got to get dressed up for my hubby. :) Maybe when it gets warmer I can be more creative with cheap fun dates. I'm ready for warm weather so we can play tennis. Have a great day guys!

2 comments:

kf.ruhamah said...

Not going to see Rambo. Have no desire. I hope that you and John have the opportunity to go on a date again soon.

Anna Arsenault said...

yeah not sure i would tell you to go see it. i hope we get a chance to go again too... hope you guys get to also.